Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cymbalta side effects... still.

Still suffering through withdrawal from Cymbalta. What a nightmare that drug turned out to be.

I was scheduled to return to work today, and in fact I went in early, but I turned right around and came home. The burning sensation in my feet and audio processing problems kept me awake most of the night, so I was pretty tired, but otherwise felt not-too-bad when I left home, but before I was half-way to the Metro station, the familiar dizziness came back big-time. I'm sure some other commuters must have thought I was drunk.

Once I got to the office, I couldn't concentrate well enough to do any work, so... here I am at home again. I'll try again tomorrow. At least I made it through another day without that awful drug.

No comments: