Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks to all...

I haven't been keeping up with email, which makes me feel guilty, but I'm probably not going to do better unless and until I can get my pain significantly reduced.  I'm takng a lot less Vicodin than I could in order to avoid getting addicted and to avoid my body becoming so used to it that it doesn't work as well. Unfortunately, that means I hurt more and feel like doing very little, and it makes it hard to sleep until I'm exhausted. That means I've been costing Carla a lot of sleep also.

I've been surprised at how many people have emailed encouragements, even strangers from around the world. Wow. So if I haven't replied to an email from you, please know that I read them all, eventually, and I really do appreciate them.  -- John

No comments: